We are in a period of our time when technological development is high. People are remote, productive, and mobile. Specifically, business owners and entrepreneurs also need to move faster with the changing technology. Hiring a virtual assistant is one of the decisions you should look into in conforming to business innovations.
Before we rush into hiring a virtual assistant (VA) or a team of virtual assistants (VAs), we should know first what is a virtual assistant and what benefit he or she can do to your business?
What is a virtual assistant?
A virtual assistant is the one who performs a remote and independent work-from-home administrative, business development, social media, e-commerce, marketing jobs, and other tasks needed by a client. Check this link to learn more It is also known as a virtual personal assistant, remote administrative assistant, personal office assistant, remote office assistant.
The majority of a small business or mid-sized business owners seek VA's skills depending on their requirements either from a General Virtual Assistant (General VA) or from a specialized VA. A General VA is someone who can take on the daily tasks and processes that are important for running your business but not necessarily focused on growing it.
A specialized VA, on the other hand, is someone that has a very specific skillset and is better suited for overseeing or taking a very specific process in your business. By taking on repetitive and time-consuming jobs, they free up time for entrepreneurs, managers, and business owners.
Most virtual assistants are commonly working as independent contractors, they work for themselves and the company is their client. Virtual assistants can work with two or more companies at the same time.
Add paragraph text here.
What are the different tasks a VA do to help your business?
These are the important tasks you can outsource from virtual professionals that can help your business in its everyday operations.
- Managing recruitment and coordination between you and your virtual team
- Managing appointments and calendar, and scheduling meetings
- Managing and filtering emails
- Following up clients or customers by sending reminders and thank you notes
- Processing online orders and refunds
- Making travel arrangements and tickets reservations
- Managing files and documents in Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Preparing reports and presentations or slideshows
- Graphic design
- Content creation for blogging and ghostwriting
- Editing and proofreading
- Managing blogs and blog commenting
- Managing contents in social media like Facebook, Instagram, Linked In and others
- Keyword research
- Content research
- Creating sales landing pages
- Lead generation
- Maintaining client or customer database
- Data entry
- Managing product launches and events
- Performing outreach
- Editing videos
- Research and project management
- Community management and moderation
- Business development
- Documenting and recording business processes
- Managing personal errands
Some or most of virtual jobs may consume your precious time running your business. This is the right time to have a competent VA on your team. Consult with us and visit our website www.crackerjacksva.com.
Add paragraph text here.